Evolution® 200 disposer
Top of the range, the Evolution 200 features three stage grind technology and our quietest technology.
It’s our most powerful and quietest model. Don’t worry about what you can and cannot grind... the Evolution 200 grinds all food waste. Full stop.
- Premium technology for everyone, especially those who enjoy entertaining regularly
- 60% quieter than standard models
- Three stages of grinding – grinds all food waste for the finest grind
- Built-in air switch accessory (in chrome) for easy installation and added convenience
- Power booster circuit with micro-processor increases torque to tackle the most difficult to grind foods
- Stainless steel grind chamber (1,180ml) and stainless steel superior grinding elements handle all waste
- Stainless steel strainer basket and plug
- Auto-reverse action for extended product life and trouble free operation
- 6 year parts and labour guarantee
Select to download product information:
InSinkErator® Double Bowl Connector Fitting Kit. For use with all Food Waste disposers. To assist with fitting the Food Waste Disposer to a double bowl sink.
InSinkErator® Square Waste Adaptor. For use with sinks with square waste. Measurement of waste 115mm x 115mm. Fits all InSinkErator Food Waste Disposers.
InSinkErator® Airswitch Button and Tube Kit. No electrical component. InSinkErator Airswitch provides a safe and easy way to turn the disposer on and off. A simple push-button switch sends an air pulse through a thin plastic tube to the disposer switch unit. This activates/deactivates the disposer and eliminates the need for a separate wall switch. For use with Models 55+, 56, 65+, 66, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200. Available in Chrome only.
InSinkErator® Sink Baffle / Mounting Gasket / Flange. The Baffle causes running water to pool in the sink opening resulting in a thin "water dam". This acts as a cap on the disposer reducing the amount of noise that comes up through the sink opening, particularly with the Evolution 100 and 200.For use with models 65+, 66, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200. It is removable in all three models to assist with cleaning. Fits into top of sink.
InSinkErator® Extended Mounting Flange / Collar. Suitable for a sink with a thinckness of 18mm plus. Use with all food waste disposers.
InSinkErator® Chrome Basketwaste / Plug. The basket helps prevent cutlery and non food waste items from falling into the disposer while adding to quiet operation. It also acts as a plug to capture water in the sink and strain food particles. To use with models 65+, 66, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200.