In-home Full Service Limited Warranty
InSinkErator® products come with a warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the period of the warranty from the date of purchase. If this InSinkErator product is found to be defective within the warranty period, please contact InSinkErator Service (Australia). They will give you details of the Authorised Service Agent in your area.
To claim under this warranty the product must be inspected by the Authorised Service Agent. If the product is defective and is deemed to be under warranty, the product will be repaired or replaced at no cost to you.
This warranty is in addition to your rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law and other laws.
This warranty is provided by InSinkErator, Australia
The warranty will be void if you remove your disposer after installation and attempt to repair it, or if the disposer is used for commercial purposes.
This warranty does not cover:
• Products that are purchased from an overseas source and are not designed for Australian standards.
• Products that have been modified.
• Damage or problems caused by fire, flood, vandalism, misuse, venom and acts of God.
• Damage or problems due to incorrect installation.
• Product being used for other than domestic use.
• Damage or problems caused by other equipment or in electrical connection or Water Supply.
Your statutory rights
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If we do not collect your personal information, we will not be able to provide you with our services.