Evolution® 250 disposer
Top of the range, the Evolution 250 features three-stage grind and advanced sound reduction technology. It’s our most powerful and quietest model. Don’t worry about what you can and cannot grind... the Evolution 250 grinds virtually all food.
Focused on design, this product comes standard with accessories complementing the latest designs in kitchen integration and modern kitchen finishes
- Supplied with three air switch buttons - chrome, matte black and brushed steel
- 8 year full in-home replacement warranty
- Auto-reverse grinding action
- Quiet Collar Sink Baffle® reduces the amount of noise rising up through the sink opening
- Anti-Vibration Mount® insulates the disposer in a cushion of rubber, which reduces the transfer of noise and vibration from the disposer to the sink
- Tri-Action Lug System®. Swivel lugs work with the Grind Shear Ring to perform the first and second stages of grinding. Fixed lugs grind particles finer than swivel lugs alone. Under Cutter® Disk performs the third stage of grinding. It cuts particles one more time to grind even finer
- Multi-Layer Sound Limiter Insulation®
- Jam-Sensor Circuit®. When a jam is imminent it increases rotational torque of the motor up to 200% while simultaneously pulsing at a rate of 60 times per second
- New style trim shell
- Antimicrobial, removable sound baffle
- Stainless steel grind elements and grind chamber
- Overload protection
- Quick Lock® mounting assembly for faster, easier installation
InSinkErator® Double Bowl Connector Fitting Kit. For use with all Food Waste disposers. To assist with fitting the Food Waste Disposer to a double bowl sink.
InSinkErator® Airswitch. The Air Switch provides a safe and easy way to turn the disposer on and off. A simple push-button switch sends an air pulse through a thin plastic tube to the disposer switch unit. This activates/deactivates the disposer and eliminates the need for a separate wall switch. Ideal for an ""island sink"" with no wall to place a switch. Standard built-in feature on the Model 65+, Model 66, Model 55+, Model 56, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200. Available separately for 45+ and 46. It makes installation easier.
InSinkErator® Square Waste Adaptor. For use with sinks with square waste. Measurement of waste 115mm x 115mm. Fits all InSinkErator Food Waste Disposers.
InSinkErator® Airswitch Button and Tube Kit. No electrical component. InSinkErator Airswitch provides a safe and easy way to turn the disposer on and off. A simple push-button switch sends an air pulse through a thin plastic tube to the disposer switch unit. This activates/deactivates the disposer and eliminates the need for a separate wall switch. For use with Models 55+, 56, 65+, 66, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200. Available in Chrome only.
InSinkErator® Sink Baffle / Mounting Gasket / Flange. The Baffle causes running water to pool in the sink opening resulting in a thin "water dam". This acts as a cap on the disposer reducing the amount of noise that comes up through the sink opening, particularly with the Evolution 100 and 200.For use with models 65+, 66, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200. It is removable in all three models to assist with cleaning. Fits into top of sink.
InSinkErator® Extended Mounting Flange / Collar. Suitable for a sink with a thinckness of 18mm plus. Use with all food waste disposers.
InSinkErator® Chrome Basketwaste / Plug. The basket helps prevent cutlery and non food waste items from falling into the disposer while adding to quiet operation. It also acts as a plug to capture water in the sink and strain food particles. To use with models 65+, 66, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200.