Evolution® 150 disposer
Featuring two-stage grind and advanced sound reduction technology, the Evolution 150 is more powerful and quieter than our standard range. It can grind virtually any food waste, including difficult items such as bones.
Focused on design, this product comes standard with accessories complementing the latest designs in kitchen integration and modern kitchen finishes
- Supplied with three air switch buttons - chrome, matte black and brushed steel
- 7 year full in-home replacement warranty
- Auto-reverse grinding action
- Quiet Collar Sink Baffle® reduces the amount of noise rising up through the sink opening
- Anti-Vibration Mount® insulates the disposer in a cushion of rubber, which reduces the transfer of noise and vibration from the disposer to the sink
- Sound Limiter® Insulation. Open and closed cell material both muffle and trap noise emitted by the disposer
- Evolution 2-stage grind technology
- High-torque Dura-DriveTM induction motor
- New style trim shell
- Antimicrobial, removable sound baffle
- Stainless steel grind elements and grind chamber
- Low water usage
- Overload protection
- Quick Lock® mounting assembly for faster, easier installation
InSinkErator® air switch bracket provides an easy and cheaper option to install the airswitch. No air switch hole cutout in your bench required. The bracket sits neatly under your sink cupboard. Can be used with all food waste disposer models.
InSinkErator® Double Bowl Connector Fitting Kit. For use with all Food Waste disposers. To assist with fitting the Food Waste Disposer to a double bowl sink.
InSinkErator® Airswitch. The Air Switch provides a safe and easy way to turn the disposer on and off. A simple push-button switch sends an air pulse through a thin plastic tube to the disposer switch unit. This activates/deactivates the disposer and eliminates the need for a separate wall switch. Ideal for an ""island sink"" with no wall to place a switch. Standard built-in feature on the Model 65+, Model 66, Model 55+, Model 56, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200. Available separately for 45+ and 46. It makes installation easier.
InSinkErator® Square Waste Adaptor. For use with sinks with square waste. Measurement of waste 115mm x 115mm. Fits all InSinkErator Food Waste Disposers.
InSinkErator® Airswitch Button and Tube Kit. No electrical component. InSinkErator Airswitch provides a safe and easy way to turn the disposer on and off. A simple push-button switch sends an air pulse through a thin plastic tube to the disposer switch unit. This activates/deactivates the disposer and eliminates the need for a separate wall switch. For use with Models 55+, 56, 65+, 66, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200. Available in Chrome only.
InSinkErator® Sink Baffle / Mounting Gasket / Flange. The Baffle causes running water to pool in the sink opening resulting in a thin "water dam". This acts as a cap on the disposer reducing the amount of noise that comes up through the sink opening, particularly with the Evolution 100 and 200.For use with models 65+, 66, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200. It is removable in all three models to assist with cleaning. Fits into top of sink.
InSinkErator® Extended Mounting Flange / Collar. Suitable for a sink with a thinckness of 18mm plus. Use with all food waste disposers.
InSinkErator® Chrome Basketwaste / Plug. The basket helps prevent cutlery and non food waste items from falling into the disposer while adding to quiet operation. It also acts as a plug to capture water in the sink and strain food particles. To use with models 65+, 66, Evolution 100 and Evolution 200.