SS-100 Small Capacity Foodservice Disposer
This small-capacity model has a powerful 1 HP motor to handle well over 100 persons per meal.
Designed for continuous operation in locations such as restaurants and assisted living facilities.
The Model SS-100™ offers the following features:
- GRIND CHAMBER - Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- MOUNTING - 3/4"" (1.9 cm) rubber mounting above grinding chamber isolates sound and eliminates vibration. Mounting is enclosed in chrome plated covers for sanitation and appearance.
- MOTOR - 1 HP Induction Motor, 1725 RPM's, totally enclosed to provide protection against outside moisture. Controlled power air flow cools motor for efficiency and longer life. Built-in thermal overload protection.
- CUTTING ELEMENTS - Stationary and rotating shredding elements made fromcast nickel chrome alloy for long life and corrosion resistance, designed for reverse action grinding.
- MAIN BEARINGS - Double-tapered Timken roller bearings provide a shock absorbing cushion.
- MOTOR SEALS - Triple lip seal protects motor from water damage. Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease.
- FINISH - All Stainless Steel and Chrome plated. Paint-free for lasting sanitation.
- Made in the USA
- Available with or without power cord
- 1 year warranty from date of installation
Select to download product information:
A FOODSERVICE DISPOSER PACKAGE INCLUDES:1 Mounting/Bowl Assembly, 1 Electrical Control, 1 Syphon Breaker, 1 Solenoid Valve, and 1 Flow Control Valve. The standard Flow Control Valve will be sent with the unit unless the optional valve is specified.
- #6 Collar Adaptor
- #7 Collar Adaptor
Available Electrical Controls:
- AS101 Control Panel
- CC101 Control Panel
- CC202 Control Panel
- Low Voltage Manual Switch
- Manual Switch
Available Water Controls:
- Solenoid Valve
- Syphon Breaker
- Flow Control Valve